The Secrets of Sales Champions Intensive Seminar
A Sales Training Seminar Designed to Change the Way You Look at Your Chosen Profession and Provide Solutions to the Most Significant Sales Related Challenges Faced by Sales Professionals in Today's Economy
Are You Wired For Sales Success
Don’t you ever wonder why it is that some people seem to get so lucky when it comes to closing sales and have all the dream clients? Why is it that some people excel in the profession of selling while the majority seem to struggle every day? Why some people consistently smash their budgets month after month (and have fun doing it) while others don’t?
You may have people like this in your own organisation; you may know people from elsewhere; you may have only imagined now, how easy your profession should be. Imagine how easy you’d like it to be to deliver sales month after month.
The reality is that it can be easy and enjoyable..............
One day that will change to way you sell forever
“Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman,
not the attitude of the prospect.”
W. Clement Stone
I’ll let you in on a few secrets
- Firstly, THE PROFESSION OF SELLING IS THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD. If it’s not, why the hell are you doing it?
- You get paid to help people fix problems.
- Your job has the most variety and flexibility of any in the world..
- The richest people in the world are sales people.
- "Selling" is not meant to be hard. Despite what prospects and customers would have you think - or your results sometimes show.
- You, and only you, get to determine both your level of success and your income. Period!
Intense breakthrough learning
Throughout the seminar you will be challenged by a number of exercises. These exercises are designed to make you look at you first and foremost. We will of course provide sales specific information and knowledge however the single biggest challenge in the profession of selling is between your two ears. If your ego is the most important thing to you and you are afraid of, looking inside, then this probably isn’t the seminar for you. If you are prepared to, now do what it takes to achieve the results you deserve today, we are on the same page and this seminar is worthy of your consideration.
People either focus on results or they look for reasons. Meaning, that people are willing and ready to always be looking for ways to achieve the results (these people do), or, they invest most of their time looking for reasons and excuses why they failed (someone or something else to blame). At The Secrets of Sales Champions Intensive Seminar we seriously focus on results and helping you get there.
What you will learn:
- The 3 critical success factors to selling success
- The secrets that have been holding you back in your sales career (and your life).
- How to overcome the personal barriers limiting you from unleashing the sales champion you deserve to be.
- The 5 keys to persuasion – be more effective with every interaction.
- How to overcome fears and call reluctance.
- A new paradigm for finding new business.
- How to rule your results not your results ruling you.
- How to be successful in today’s economy.
- The simplest and easiest way to achieving sales success.
- How to reduce stress as a sales professional.
- How to create an action plan that will get you started and keep you on track.
- How to manage your time effectively.
- How to master the inner game of selling.
"A sale is not something you pursue, it's what happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer"
Author Unknown - but very wise
This seminar is a new approach to the field of sales training. It is designed to primarily assist you in smashing through the obstacles that are holding you back from achieving your full potential as a sales professional.
Importantly, you must understand that at SalesOne we are not about high pressure selling or stereotypical tricks and tactics. At SalesOne we’re about good, honest selling. Selling that will fit with your personal values because all we want to do is help clients the best we can. Then if we help clients the best we can we deserve to be compensated for the value we deliver.
This seminar is appropriate regardless of what field of selling you have chosen to work within.
This seminar can be confronting to some as they learn how to overcome the biggest, most significant challenges in the field of professional selling. You will learn what it is that Sales Champions do every day that is different to all the rest. The reality is that you possibly aren’t even doing the most you can with what you already know. We’ll make sure you are, then show you how to go the extra distance and approach the profession of selling with a “Warrior Mindset”.
You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond
your present circumstances unless you change.
What is a Warrior Mindset
Quite simply, a Warrior does whatever it takes to achieve their objective, and we need to take a degree of this mindset with us every minute of our sales career. No obstacle can stop a Warrior from achieving what they must. They are guided by their responsibility and their heart, taking direction from their personal values as to the next step. A true warrior will not win at all costs, but they will win. At what point in the sale does it get too hard and you decide to take the easy option – and give up?
"Do or do not.... There is no try"
Attend this new concept in sales training seminar, find out what your obstacles are, and how to break through them.
It comes down the choices you make every day. We have deliberately kept the investment for this ground breaking seminar extremely low so that if you never attend any other sales training you can't afford not to attend The Secrets of Sales Champions Intensive Seminar. The only risk is to your future.
For this full day workshop
Including seminar material
Early bird $249.00
PLUS: If two people from the same company register their Sales Manager receives FREE registration*
Sydney: Friday 6th July 2012 (early bird by 15th June 2012)
Brisbane: Friday 13th July 2012 (early bird by 22nd June 2012)
Reserve your seats immediately either call our office on
02 9893 1810, or email email@example.com